-
November 7th, 2005, 05:43 PM
#1
Noclouds
Guest
*tag your it now*
Yep mum, I'm usually on as "invisible", ya caught me
-
November 7th, 2005, 06:21 PM
#2
Inactive Member
She's doing that again? She's always tagging me, while I actually need a good... Well, I won't go there.
-
November 8th, 2005, 03:45 PM
#3
Inactive Member
OKKKAAAYYY...cmon everyone time to find Lefty a MATE I know this will be very difficult..but we must try our best...lets hear or see those ideas. OH and clouds..tag yer it muhahahahha
-
November 8th, 2005, 03:51 PM
#4
Noclouds
Guest
*hehehe* TAG, you're ittttttttttttttt again*W
Lefty, mum outted us as the "Invisibles"*L
-
November 9th, 2005, 10:50 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Your powers are useless, old woman. I shall stay invisible using the force, or that special underwear I bought recently. (Sinister laugh.)
-
November 9th, 2005, 11:38 PM
#6
Inactive Member
That's what you think "whippersnapper"..*snatching his new shorts and burning them..
-
November 12th, 2005, 09:29 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Yes, behold my great, powerful %@$!
-
November 12th, 2005, 09:32 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Ouch, A cyber wedgie! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
November 12th, 2005, 11:13 PM
#9
Inactive Member
THE GREAT AND POWERFUL OZZZZ
-
November 13th, 2005, 04:18 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Mum stop trying to peak behind his curtain...PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MANS BEHIND and something something CURTAINSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks